[Weddingsmalaysia] Design details of a gown
[weddingsmalaysia] design details of a gown
When contemplating on whether to have one’s wedding gown custom-made or rented, a number of factors come into play.
Some of these factors include :
- Lead time.
- A preferred design.
Once you have decided to go the custom route, the next step will be to meet a few designers in order to ascertain whom you will be collaborating with.
Components to consider :
- Price points of the designers.
- Their signature styles.
- Word-of-mouth recommendations.
- If they offer a buy-back option.
With a designer in place, consider the following design details :
- Fabric or combination of fabrics.
- Colour i.e. white, ivory or cream.